KANO State Chapter of Muslim Corpers’ Association of Nigeria (MCAN) has ushered in new set of executives that will be led by Mallam Abdul Quddoos Bello on Sunday, 1st April, 2018.
This was done during the handing over Ceremony/Convention of the association at Mahmud Tukur Theatre in Bayero University Kano, old site.
The guest speaker at the occasion, Dr. Habib Musa Muhammad from the Department of Anesthesia AKTH, Kano delivered speech on the theme of the convention, “Duty Call”. The speech was tailored towards addressing the attitude of youth towards Islam.
Contributing to the discussion, Mallam Faisal Abubakar from Kano Secondary School Board (KSSB) urged Muslim youths to be focused on their endeavours and be vanguards for Islam.
In attendance was Barr. Aminu Soliu, the association Staff Adviser who also doubles as the representative of the NYSC Kano State Coordinator and Alhaji Ladan Baba.
Below is the list of the new executives and their portfolios are:
- Abdul Quddoos Bello Ameer
- Mahmud Idris Naibul Ameer
- Muyideen Akerele Secretary
- AbdurRaheem Abubakar Gen. Secretary
- Musa Abubakar Khalid Da’awah Officer 1
- Islamil Aliyu Adam Da’awah Officer 2
- Idris Ogunfunwa Financial Secretary
- Muhammad Abubakar We Education Officer 1
- Musa Sani Education officer 2
- Sadiq Salawu Welfare officer 1
- Shuaib Salihu Muhammad. PRO 1
- AbdulAfeez Gbadamosi Obasanjo Asset Maintenance Officer 1
- Abdulkabir Chibuike O. Asset Maintenance Officer 2
- Anas Yusuf Business Officer
- Zeenah Salako Ameerah
- Samira Abba Dogara Naiba Ameerah
- Aminah Adam Danjuma Sister Sec.
- Bashirah Jimoh Treasurer
- Bashirah Musa Welfare
- Kuburah Durogbola
- Ummu Ani Adeosun Business Officer.